After losing extensive work due to bugs in the programming of this new non-beta blogger site, I have opted for the third attempt simply to upload pictures. Sorry. I hope this gives a bit of a glimpse into the three-day excursion we took to the islands of Ishigaki and Iriomote.
Yes, I have had some trouble with writing motivation lately. Much seems to have happened since my last entry, however, I just haven't felt like taking the time to write about them.
4 Comments:
Beautiful pics Jon! Looks like you guys had a good time.
no new blog for a long time, jon. whats up? how have u been? :)
Yes, I have had some trouble with writing motivation lately. Much seems to have happened since my last entry, however, I just haven't felt like taking the time to write about them.
i kno how u feel! but am glad to see a new blog! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home