It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
My parents and Aunt Eleanore landed in Naha last night, Hooray! Though I sometimes run across the rare Christmas decoration and hear a snippet of a Holiday chorus, it has been hard to find Christmas-cheer raising articles in my travels here in Okinawa. Perhaps the weather has had something to do with it, as in Canada - even in the balmy environs of Vancouver - it is quite a bit colder than here (despite the recent blasts from the cool north wind). I think, however, that much of void can be attributed to missing friends and family in this time during which their nearness means so much. I'm so glad to have them here with me - especially during this time of year.

4 Comments:
hi jon! i wish you a blessed christmas in japan!
hope you're having a wonderful time with your family!
Thanks guys! All the best to you and yours during this holiday season.
It's great to be here in JP with you!! Had enough turkey yet?? Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home